Thank you for visiting our Washington Aesthetics & MedSpa website.
- My Personal Information
- Information Collected or Received
- Use of the Information We Collect
- Sharing the Information We Collect
- Third Parties
- Your Rights
- Contact Us
We (collectively our “Practice”, “We” or “Us”) respect your privacy and our practice is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com .
- With our contact form, constant contact, e-mail, text, phone communication between you and our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com .
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com .
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com .
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com .
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties – for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com . This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search inquiries on our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com .
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com , we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our website www.washingtonaestheticsmedspa.com .
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website www.entfacialplasticsurjery.com according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Trackable telephone numbers which keep track of phone calls made to some phone numbers on this site
- Offline website data – including both local and remote storage of activities
- Geo-targeting information about your location at the time of use of the site.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our practice, our patients or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Our website contains links to other websites. Washington Aesthetics & MedSpa does not process this information and is not responsible for the privacy practices and/or the content of other external websites. Please be sure to check the individual privacy policies of those sites. Additionally, we are not responsible for the privacy practices and/or content of our business partners’ websites, even if our name appears on their website. We have no control over the information gathered by those websites and is not responsible for any information collected by such websites.
*Individual patient results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain stock pictures as well as actual patient before and after results.